Monday, August 19, 2013

I See You Running Through Schimmels

So I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. I've been packing and saying my goodbyes. You know. Lovey-dovey stuff. ANYWAY, I finally moved into my new dorm/apartment yesterday!!! I've been packing for a month, and I still forgot things. But for the most part, it's amazing. Last year, my room had just enough space for two lofted beds with our desks and dressers underneath them. Not this year... 

Look at the size of my closet. 

Look at all this space!


This is my desk. 

I have a fort under my bed...


And the best part...


I can creep on Schimmels. 

(Unfortunately, Schimmels can also creep on me...)

This is going to be a great year. 



2 comments:

  1. love the wall of those boxes you put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool, right??

      But it's apparently not very stable. Don't lean on it. Bad idea.

      Delete