Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Creepy Hugs Don't Give Me Butterflies

I've created this blog to convince myself to blog consistently. My strategy: don't pigeonhole your stupid blog. I get that blogs with a theme "do better" when you're trying to market, but screw that. My life is interesting. Don't believe me? Five fun facts about me:

1. I am afraid of chalk. It's called cretaphobia. I'm also pretty sure I invented that word.

2. I had cancer one time.

3. I am a ginger. I have two soles, thank you very much.

4. I have a world of imaginary friends. This is okay because I write novels. Or so they tell me.

5. I'm double-majoring in English and Psych. My favorite subject in school has always been math.

6. Counting is my favorite.

I'm not going to tell you what to expect because I can only get a blurry read on the future, and I prefer to keep my successful predictions to myself and the close friends I brag to. But there will be obscure TV and movie references. There are always obscure TV and movie references.






No comments:

Post a Comment